Sculpt Zone Gels
WHY DOES IT WORK?
The cosmetic composition of the Sculpt firming gels has a combined cold / heat effect. They activate the blood microcirculation, favoring the absorption and the effect of other extracts. This effect is the key element to drain the accumulated fluid under the skin. The gel acts on the capillaries when there is accumulated fat and activates the metabolism, promoting the burning of fat and improving the skin tone day by day.
7 REASONS TO BUY THE REDUCING CREAM
- It’s the most effective treatment for men against abdominal fat
- Effectiveness tests realized “in vivo” and “in vitro”
- More than 30% cheaper than other pharmaceutical solutions
- 100% paraben free
- High concentrations of outstanding extracts and active ingredients
- Define your six pack and reduce waist
- It inhibits, prevents and stops you continuing to store fat in the abdomen
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply with your hands a small amount of product on the abdomen, buttock and waist. Spread it with small circular massages until it is completely absorbed. After a few minutes, you may notice a cold sensation combined with a sensation of heat, you may get red skin and you may feel a slight itchiness in the area where the product was applied
- Apply the product 1 or 2 times a day, preferably after showering and before going to bed
- Carefully read the instructions for use, precautions and warnings before using the product
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Caffeine, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Camphor, Parfum, Lecithin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carnitine, Triethanolamine, Escin, Methyl Nicotinate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, PVP, Theophylline, Threonine, Tromethamine, Commiphora, Mukul Resin Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hedera Helix Extract, Laminaria, Digitata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, D-Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydrox Yisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, CI 17200